Providing outstanding service to our customers is very important to the team supplying you with our quality Aquago products. Please find below information to assist you as follows;
- Goods supplied by us are carefully inspected and submitted to standard tests before despatch and we accordingly extend the warranty set out hereunder,
- In the case of goods manufactured by us we accordingly warrant them to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service in accordance with the capacity of the goods specified in writing or labelled thereon provided that our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing at our option any goods or parts which shall within the period specified in the instructions supplied with the goods be returned to us and which examination shall disclose to our satisfaction to have been defective. Any goods or parts so replaced shall become our property. The cost of returning goods to or from the customer for warranty repair or replacement shall be borne by the customer.
- In the case of goods not manufactured by us we give no warranty whatsoever except such as we receive from the manufacturers.
- The provisions of the warranty hereby given shall not apply to any goods which have not been installed in accordance with our instructions or those of the manufacturers or which have been modified without our or the manufacturer's consent in writing or have been subject to misuse, negligence or accident or which have been repaired or altered in any way so as to affect adversely their performance or reliability.
- The warranty hereby given is expressly in lieu of any other warranties or any conditions expressed or implied, including any implied warranty or conditions or merchantable quality or fitness for a particular purpose and of any other obligations or liability on the part of ourselves or any other manufacturer of the goods. All warranties and conditions implied by law are hereby expressly negated.
- It is expressly agreed that no representation, condition, warranty or promise, expressed or implied, has been made or given to the buyer except the warranty set out above.
AquaGo understands that people may be concerned about how their personal information that companies collect is used and accordingly AquaGo is committed to ensuring the privacy and security of any information that the company holds about its customers.
AquaGo respects your privacy. We do not sell, rent or loan any identifiable information regarding our customers to any third party. We may use and share aggregated information when it enables us to improve our product and service offering. Any information you give us is held with the utmost care and security.
AquaGo asks you for specific pieces of personal information when you register as a customer. AquaGo will not collect any personal information about such individuals except when provided by such individuals.
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. We may notify you of substantial changes to this policy either by posting a prominent announcement on our site and/or by sending a message to the e-mail address you have provided to us that is contained within your user settings.
How to Pay
We accept MasterCard, Visa and Debit cards and Direct Deposit into our Bank Account.
BANK DEPOSIT BANK:
AquaGo Drinking Fountains
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
All payments on AquaGo website are processed using BPOINT. BPOINT’s world-class security ensures customers’ data is secure, allowing for confidence and peace of mind.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
AquaGo do not collect and / or store your credit card details.
Returns & Refunds
In the event that you receive a product that is not in working order, please notify the AquaGo Drinking Fountains Customer Service Centre in writing and return the product within 7 days. Please ensure that the product you are returning has complete packaging and contents as originally supplied. Failure to report a DOA item within 7 days or return with incomplete packaging and contents as originally supplied will result in you not being able to claim the item as a DOA. You must have your order number and a detailed fault description sheet must be sent together with all the returning goods.
If after testing, the returned product is found to be not faulty, you will be charged the processing costs, plus all courier costs associated (if delivered).
In the event that you receive a product that is either damaged or not the product you ordered, please notify the AquaGo Drinking Fountains Customer Service Contact Centre by e-mail, telephone or fax, as soon as possible, within 7 days of receipt of the product. You must have your order number. Once we have verified that there is a problem, you can return the goods to us for exchange/warranty. Please be aware that replacement of products that have suffered physical damage is at the discretion of the manufacturer.
Customers are responsible for finding/obtaining the correct components for their individual needs. In the event that you decide that you do not want the product you have ordered, return of any product within 7 days will refund current price attract 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be provided for any opened product. All refunds for non-opened items exclude shipping and handling charges. Please allow up to 30 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
Customised Special Order items and Custom Print items cannot be returned or refunded due to change of mind as these products are manufactured and produced according to customer specifications. These products can only be returned if faulty or damaged.
All goods sold by AquaGo Drinking Fountains come with an one-year back to base manufacturer warranty, it can only be shorter if a special note is mentioned about an item. This warranty is not transferable. Goods under warranty cover will be replaced or repaired by the manufacturers. No refund can be provided under any circumstances. If the returned goods are determined by AquaGo Drinking Fountains to not be faulty, then all returning shipping fees will be borne by the customer.
All warrantees are voided if returned product is found in any way to be mishandled, misinstalled, modified, tampered, abused, physically damaged or used under wrong voltage etc.
Customer is responsible for proper packaging of RA returns. All warranties will be void on items that are insufficiently or inaccurately packaged. Customer is responsible for all the shipping charges associated with returning the defective merchandise. If any item(s) returned for warranty claim is determined to be physically damaged, the item(s) will be returned to the customer as is. Customer is responsible for any shipping and insurance cost involved in sending the warranty claim goods back to AquaGo Drinking Fountains. AquaGo is not responsible for any parcel missing in transit, on its return back to AquaGo. Product(s) discontinued by manufacturer(s) shall be upgraded to a similar product or a credit will be given at the current market value or the purchase price whichever is lower.
Delivery - National and International Shipping -
Once payment has been received, we will ship your order within 2 to 5 business days if your ordered product is in stock. If it is not in stock, we will immediately advise your estimated shipping date.
Freight charges vary from region to region; please contact our customer service team on 1800-218-662 for the freight charges.
We will endeavour to provide the most up-to-date information for your order or contact you if circumstances change. A team member will contact you via your phone number as listed in your contact details. Please ensure your contact details are up to date. If a team member has not contacted you by the expected delivery date, please contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800-218-662